It’s my birthday!
29 on the 29th!
It’s my *Golden Year*.
I learned that term from my friend, Ryan. It’s the year that your birth date is also your age. I intend to live it up & make it my best year yet!
Since it is my golden year, & next year I’ll be 30, I thought I’d do a variation on the ’30 before 30′ lists I’ve seen floating around.
Here are 29 things I’d like to accomplish my 29th year:
- Read the Bible regularly.
- Lose weight.
- Get more serious about fitness.
- Make Spanish more of a priority at home.
- Throw a fancy dinner party.
- Go to a gun range.
- Go to local high school football games.
- Read more books.
- Learn a (simple) new make up look.
- Get more serious about my book business.
- Paint more.
- Build something with my hands.
- Donate blood.
- Grow my hair long (& healthy) to donate.
- Visit a new city in Florida.
- Pay for someone else’s coffee.
- Send a care package to a soldier.
- Bake a soufflé.
- Be more intentional about making new friends.
- Hand make (most) Christmas presents this year.
- Pay off debt.
- Go on a painting/cooking/activity date with my husband.
- Go see more local shows/events.
- Go to one of the Orlando theme parks.
- Work on knife & butchery skills.
- Write more letters to friends.
- Grow in my relationship with God.
Happy Birthday to ME!
Pingback: Homemade Christmas Gifts | Mrs. Dessert Monster
Pingback: Painting Date Night – At Home! | Mrs. Dessert Monster
Pingback: Hispanic Heritage Month | Mrs. Dessert Monster