Yesterday was Cupcake’s baptism!
She was such an angel about it! She was asleep up until we got up on the church altar. Then she opened her eyes & perked up, almost as if she knew that the ceremony was all for her.
Afterward we had a little party at our house to celebrate.
So of course I made a cake!
A pull-apart cupcake cake to be precise. Cupcakes for my Cupcake’s baptism ❤
This cake was so easy to assemble! I used 1 box cake mix, about 3 tubs of frosting, & some chocolate candies.
I think it came out looking beautiful.
I’m very much looking forward to raising little Cupcake to be a God-fearing woman.
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
Pull-Apart Cupcake Cross
- 28 cupcakes
- ~50 oz frosting (about 3 tubs)
- candies for decorating
- Assemble the cupcakes into the desired cross shape.
- Frost each cupcake with a large rosette ( I used Wilton 2D tip)
- Fill in the gaps with more rosettes.
- Decorate with colorful candies.